i'm ryan and making mac & cheese on my own is my greatest achievement
okay since yall seem to be incapable of identifying fake sj posts here’s a handy guide:
- go to the source of the post
- check the tags
- if it’s tagged with two thousand variations of “otherkin” and “headspace” and “sj” then it is 100% fake no exceptions and if you reblog it unironically you are a bad person
friendly reminder that ╮(─▽─)╭
we*boo is a slur (◡‿◡✿)
it dehumanizes otherkin who identify as fictional characters from japanese cartoons (anime) (⇀‸↼‶)
dont call me a we*boo im a FICTIVEKIN who happens to identify as someone who speaks japanese (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
how much yall gotta hate minorities to believe this kinda shit huh
reminder to call your pets by their proper pronouns! use petself/dogself/catself/hamsterself etc because they are not able to communicate their preferred gender and pronouns thank you this has been a psa uwu
no im a catkin (a persian cat!) and i have a concept of gender and dont tell me to go outside i have agoraphobia
How fucked up is the entire concept of The Parent Trap? These parents have twins but want a divorce so they decide their best course of action is to just each take one and never speak to each other again.
when the artist u hate releases a catchy song
It’s called an ORgasm, not an ANDgasm. We’ll get you next time babe…
you want a man with a strong jawline so you have a sturdy place to sit
I HAD 3 PIECES OF CHEESECAKE AND ICE CREAM OH MY GOD
What a champ
YOU DONT UNDERSTAND IM LACTOSE INTOLERANT
- Child of Rage: A documentary about a young girl who was sexually abused when she was a year old. She has a desire to murder her entire family and carries out numerous disturbing tasks.
- The Scariest Drug in the World: Scopolamine is a drug that when taken keeps a person coherent but makes them open to follow commands. It’s been used to make people steal, as a rape drug and a way to humiliate people. It’s known as a “chemical hypnosis”. This film documents people’s experience with it.
- Demonic Possession and Exorcism: The footage you are about to witness contains highly disturbing material.
- An Interview with a Cannibal: An interview with a man named, Issei Sagawa who committed a pretty horrific crime. He butchered and raped a young Dutch women because he wanted to absorb her “energy”. He spent 3 days consuming her flesh.
- The Bridge: A film on the Golden Gate Bridge, which captures the number of suicides. Many describe it as a powerful documentary, that leaves a lasting impression.
- High on Crack Street: Shows just how badly crack ruins lives. A great portrayal of the harsh, dark side of drugs.
- Aokigahara/Suicide Forest: A geologist walks through the forest and shows us what he sees. Definitly contains some depressing material.
- Atomic Wounds: The effect of a nuclear weapon on a mass number of people. It’s disheartening, it’s horrifying, but it’s reality.
- Just Melvin, Just Evil: A documentary about a tormented family who suffered from sexual abuse and substance abuse because of one man. It leaves you wondering how can one man be so destructive?
- Earthlings: One of the most intense documentaries made about animal abuse. Footage contains graphic material.
Feel free to add to this list :)
gotta watch em all gotta watch em all
I thought this was going to be educational…. it was
one time when I was 19 I was in Austin visiting my dad (Indian man) and we went to a restaurant for lunch I forgot what it was but they had free buffet for kids under 12 and my dad said I was 12 and they believed it and later that night we went to a comedy club 21+ and they didn’t card me and I like didn’t change my clothes or anything between the two times so I passed for 12 and 21 at the same time idk how
have you ever known somebody so shitty they completely ruin that first name for you?
how the fuck is this true. there are many people with less than a complete human skeleton. this requires that some people have more bones than an entire skeleton, or perhaps for one person to have hundreds of millions more bones than an entire skeleton. who is he? who is he??
The legacy of bones jones continues